There are many different types of pharmacy, and other places where a trained pharmacist may work. This includes: Community Pharmacy Also known as a retail pharmacy, the community pharmacy is Continue Reading
- Mind-body therapies can reduce pain and opioid use
- Working hand in hand: A better network for streamlined workflows
- Level 1: The ‘deep health’ coaching secret that transforms short-term fitness goals into life-changing results.
- What to do when your child swears
- One approach to addressing social determinants of health: The Medibus, a medical practice on wheels